FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – AND THE ANSWERS
(Click on the question to see the answer)
- Do you work with a second photographer?
- A second shooter can be added onto any wedding collection at an additional cost!
- Do you include the digital images in your wedding collections?
- Absolutely! Once the photos are edited and completed, I upload them onto your very own personalized online gallery — where you can view and share your images, order professional prints, choose your favorites for your album, and instantly download the images directly onto your computer.
- How many images do you deliver?
- There is no limit to the number of images that you will receive of your wedding day, however, depending on the length of coverage, it’s typically between 500-800. I handpick all the best images, editing out any duplicates, misfires, and photos with unflattering expressions or poor lighting.
- When will we see our images?
- Your images will be edited and delivered to you within 6-8 weeks of your wedding day. However, be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook — I will post a couple of sneak peeks the week after your wedding!
- Is an engagement session included in every wedding collection?
- My collections do not include an engagement session but are offered as an add-on! I do encourage you to do so as they are such an important part of the experience. Let's go have an adventure. We can get outside, hike a mountain, maybe hop a fence or two! You'll be comfortable in front of the camera and me in no time, so that together we can create images that are honest and emotional. On your wedding day, I'll be with you more than anyone else during the day. I want you to think of me as a friend, not just another vendor and stranger. Engagement sessions are a must in my book, and I promise, you'll be glad we had one.
- Do you have backup equipment?
- Absolutely! I have three professional grade Canon DSLR cameras, as well as multiple lenses and flashes.
- Do you travel for destination weddings?
- Heck yes! We LOVE traveling and enjoy photographing weddings in new and exciting places. Contact me for more information on destinations weddings.
- How far in advance should I book?
- As soon as possible! To give you the time and attention your wedding deserves, I only take a limited number of weddings each year, and the dates seem to fill up quickly. Contact me as soon as you have a date in mind.
- We’d love for you to photograph our wedding — what’s next?
- I’m so excited! Please contact me to check for availability. From there, I’d love to set up a time to meet or chat on the phone, get to know you both, go over my collections in more detail, and answer any other questions you may have. To officially book, a $1000 retainer and a signed contract will reserve your date.
- Do you photograph portrait sessions?
- Yes I do! I specialize in weddings; however, I love and have a lot of experience photographing lifestyle sessions including family, senior, maternity, newborn, fashion, and commercial. Sessions begin at $500, contact me for more details.
Don’t see the answer you were looking for? I’m happy to answer any questions you have. Let's Chat!